Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Posted by: Syarif Tagok
Time: 3/03/2010 12:41:00 AM
Comments: 0
it is called "asset"
There isn't any Silat training yet.
I'm not prepared for the upcoming friendly.
Lazy bummer when it comes to hitting the tracks.
So i made 2 choice; Swimming & Gym.

Been hitting the gym quite frequent recently.
Goodness i really miss the environment.
Concentrating more on the upper body.

So i was hoping for some random people to come across and ask that typical question,
"Have you been hitting the gym honey?"

But instead, i've been getting alot of the,
"Damn, you really have a nice ass Syarif"

Oh come on, give me a break.
Knock it off. I get it!
How many times must i answer,
" I got it from my momma "

Well I'm bringing sexyback,


Yeahhh!!!~

teehee ;D

Syarif Tagok ♥
& I welcome you with a :)
So be nice please.

Shall sign up for Twitter soon :)

Best Viewed Using: Mozilla Firefox

The Way I Blog Would Somehow
Require You To Think Out Of The Box
So Start Thinking