Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Posted by: Syarif Tagok
Time: 2/23/2010 01:49:00 AM
Comments: 0
to whom it may concern
Dear Love,

I'm sorry for being selfish lately. I have abandon my responsibilities as a man for more than a month already. I didn't mean to forget about you. I'm really sorry because i keep procrastinating all those wonderful things that i was supposed to do to ensure that you are always with me. I hate myself for treating you like this. The more you keep fading away from me, the more it kills me. Please forgive me baby. Give me a little bit more time. Give me a second chance for me to regain back all my strength so i can be with you again. I beg you not to leave me. I can't imagine myself without you, my beautiful abs.
:(

One & only,
Syarif




Aku semakin Boncet.
Oh Tidak.
:(

Syarif Tagok ♥
& I welcome you with a :)
So be nice please.

Shall sign up for Twitter soon :)

Best Viewed Using: Mozilla Firefox

The Way I Blog Would Somehow
Require You To Think Out Of The Box
So Start Thinking