Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Posted by: Syarif Tagok
Time: 3/02/2010 12:20:00 AM
Comments: 0
I learn. I apply.
Stage 1. 2. 3. 4.

Ikhtiar. Doa. Tawakkal. Redha.

Effort. Prayer. Resignation. Contentment.

I never knew how much i have put in at the 1st stage at times.
That's when i realised that i should have done more.

Trying my best to fulfill the 2nd one. Because only He has the answers to all.

The 3rd stage is the part where i hafta to wait.
Came along Ms. Worriment and Ms. Question Mark joining me.

And finally the last one.
Has always been the hardest part.

To all the values that i learnt and applied.
Somehow it makes the heavy heart feels a lil bit lighter.
& i keep telling myself, Patience has its Reward.

-------------------------

I'm not angry.
Why should i?

-------------------------

I'll try, even if.
I am not ready to stop worrying about you.
Somebody slap my face & tell me to forget about you please.

-------------------------


I'm Okay.....

if that's what you want me to say.

Syarif Tagok ♥
& I welcome you with a :)
So be nice please.

Shall sign up for Twitter soon :)

Best Viewed Using: Mozilla Firefox

The Way I Blog Would Somehow
Require You To Think Out Of The Box
So Start Thinking