Sunday, February 28, 2010
Posted by: Syarif Tagok
Time: 2/28/2010 09:35:00 PM
Comments: 0
Who are you?
A random selection of contacts in my phonebook.
(about 20plus i think)
Mainly those who are meaningful to my life.
I apologise if i might have missed out some of you friends out there.
Consists of both Genders.
At 2 different timings.
The only thing that i sent to this group of people was simply just

:)


Here are the responses(somewhat in order from 1st to last) :-
  • Wat u want boy? Smile smile-_-
  • Asal kau senyum kat aku pukul 1 pagi?
  • ?
  • =)
  • :)
  • hie! Whats up with the smiley face? Lol.
  • Aik! Helo good morning! What's up?:-)
  • Wow what a lovely surprise. An unexpected msg,haha. May i ask whats up with the smiley face tgh2 hari ni? Hehe:-)
  • 0.0 ape kene dgn kau? Hahah.
  • Lain mcm je bro.jgn tumbuk aku eh.haha.btw on 5th march free?night cycling agh
  • ?? ( a few hours later he wrote back a smiley on my FB wall )
  • Why? What? Haha. ( few hours later..) Why the smile?
  • Huh..? :(
  • Just a random message to say that i miss you! Xxx.
  • Huh what?
  • u send me a sms smiley for ? or accidentally ?
  • ( one even called me back to ask why )

(all the answers are exactly copy pasted, word by word)

Obviously, not each and everyone of them replied.
As i expected, some of those whom i was hoping for a reply, sadly did not.
However surprisingly, some replies are from the unexpected ones!

I'm curious. How would people respond to such randomness.
MY randomness, to be exact.
Some would think that it's really lame.
Most of them replied with a Question mark. Not knowing what's going on.

The first person to reply me asked,
" So who has the worst response? I bet it's mine! *chuckles* "

I said,
" No, it's not yours. To me the worst response were all those who DID NOT even respond. Especially those whom i was hoping would reply me with interesting responses, sadly Did Not. "

Well i'm not gonna be too judgmental on those who did not replied because some of them might have reasonable reasons, like their phones are down or whatsoever. But how about those you simply just didn't bother to text back?
That, i wonder.

I wonder what kind of a friend they are to me. Or perhaps, more precisely, who am i to them.
By looking back again at some of those responses i get from some of them up there, somewhat gave me a picture of what kind of a person they are. How close am i to their lovely hearts.

Up till now, i still feel that those 2 persons who replied me with just a simple smiley back are the Best reply i ever wished for. I was sharing a cab back home with one of them the night before and the last time i met the other one was almost a month back. Yes, a simple and sincere smile back at me is all i was hoping for!
How hard is that?

Many would say that i'm the kind of a person who is always ready with a sincere smile.
One told me that i'm contagious. When i'm happy, people around me will turn happy as well.
The close ones are those who would surely know that i haven't been bringing along with me that smile of mine lately. They kept asking me, " What's wrong? ".

You may say that it's really Lame, Nonsense or even Pathetic of me with such randomness.
But to me, it's somehow one of the ways i made a Realisation towards my Surroundings.
My Life with Colourful Friends.

Now tag something, if you're one of those who received a smiley from me.
:)

Syarif Tagok ♥
& I welcome you with a :)
So be nice please.

Shall sign up for Twitter soon :)

Best Viewed Using: Mozilla Firefox

The Way I Blog Would Somehow
Require You To Think Out Of The Box
So Start Thinking